JPG Photography Meetup Group - Hong Kong Message Board PhotoEvent › All quiet at JPG? Not Really....!

All quiet at JPG? Not Really....!

ron
Ronyeoh
Group Organizer
Hong Kong, HK
Hi JPG Photographers!

It seems all has gone quiet at JPG Photography Group. Not at all! The weather is really dark and gloomy for weeks now. I've been looking at the skies daily and checking weather reports for signs of sunny days. Not happening. We even have an extended winter now. Normally, the weather would be warm in April at about 27 degrees Celsius. Global Warming playing with our schedules? Maybe.

I'm posting an event tomorrow for Tsing Ma Bridge shoot. And there'll be more events as usual for Spring and Summer. We are arranging a photo studio session for model shooting. Everyone can join but the attendance will be limited. Studios are small, so we'll have multiple sessions over a few Saturdays to accommodate every interested attendee.

So see you guys soon when the weather clears!

Ciao!

Ron
Gavin N.
user 13051308
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 18
Thanks for the head's up Ron.

Like you I've been upset with the weather but it hasn't stopped me from going out to face the storm! How about we start a thread here and post some rainy pics to help motivate everyone to still venture outdoors!

I'm just a beginner but don't mind getting the ball rolling! Let's get people outside and shooting!

Purple Flower with Dew

Raindrop Party

If you don't have weather sealing (like me) a Ziplock Food Bag with an extra hole at the end works wonders!

ron
Ronyeoh
Group Organizer
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 45
Hey! Good to know that the weather doesn't stop you from photography. We need more people like you. Let's plan some more events to get everyone shooting. I'd love to hear your suggestions.
Ron