The JS.everywhere() conference are organized in US and Europe
The Enterprise world is more and more looking at Cloud platforms and mobile devices for either internal, external usages. We choose for mission to help finding some of the best solutions to enhance portability & interoperability while preserving maintainability & security.
• 4 previous editions (first in 2011 at Boston)
• Endorsed by the W3C (since the first edition)
• 200-300 attendees
• Public: Developers, Web Architects, CTOs, Entrepreneurs
• European: international attendees, all sessions are in english
• No financial profit
• all tickets and sponsors money is directly invested in the event to get the best speakers/attendees experience
InfoQ, The Rude Baguette, Programmez, AccessiWeb, NoSQL matters, Human Coders, Moonbar
Tristan Nitot, Bill Walker (Mozilla), Philippe Le Hegaret (W3C), Douglas Crockford (PayPal), Manuel Deschamps (Twitter), Julian Aubourg (jQuery), Doris Chen (Microsoft), Pamela Fox (Khan Academy), Steve Gill (Adobe), Kyle Simpson (getify), Mark Percival (Yahoo!), Estelle Weyl (Author, Trainer & Consultant - ex Apple, Yahoo), Aaron Heckmann (10Gen), Stephen Blum (PubNub), Dave Freeman (HP), Steve Citron-Pousty (RedHat), Dio Synodinos (InfoQ)...
Find the list and coverages of previous and upcoming editions on Lanyrd: