JUST GET OUT ! Message Board › Ideas for fun times?

Ideas for fun times?

Katt The Pet S.
user 3124596
Mesa, AZ
Post #: 311
Greetings!

It will be getting cooler soon with lots more Fun activities to partake in!

How to suggest an event? I heard of a Monster House Restaurant on Main Street in Mesa. I will check it out and plan a meeting. That's all it takes to place something fun. So run with your ideas. If you are somewhere or hear of a fun thing to do... Get the details (cost, reservations needed, etc) Talk with Just Steve, Brandon, Me or Kathleen. We can post it for you and if one of us is available-we can host or co-host the event with you.

Would you like to Host an event.? Hosting is just being at the event to meet all the RSVP's. Making arrangements for the venue. (Seating, time, details etc) Be sure restaurants take separate checks. Be brave and try it-It's fun!

Reminder for the Steamboat Dolly later in September on the 29th. Halloween Party October 27. You do not want to miss this! Last year's Party was Amazing and this year will top it!

Remember that this is your group so your ideas are welcome! We can't be everywhere and we don't want to miss any fun! Feel free to use the message board too.

Until we meet again, Just Get out! Katt