JUST GET OUT ! Message Board › WELCOME ALL 'JUST GET OUT! Members!'

WELCOME ALL 'JUST GET OUT! Members!'

Katt The Pet S.
user 3124596
Mesa, AZ
Greetings from our new Group 'JUST GET OUT!'

We are excited to share fun times with familiar faces and make new friends!

Greeting each new members was futile for the group is growing so rapidly. WELCOME TO ALL!!!

This is YOUR group and we (Just Steve, Brandon and Katt) will always welcome new ideas for events.
Feel free to host your favorite events too! (We can give you a guidelines of needed information and will post for you.)

Friendly and open is the atmosphere we desire and it shows already with feedback and our rapidly growing membership!

Very excited to share the Fun Times ahead with our many friends!

JUST GET OUT!
Just Steve,Brandon and Katt (Katt's Meow)

BTW: My meet-up profile has an issue with receiving all emails so if you need to contact me-mymeowmail@hotmail.com is the best way! Thanks!!!
A former member
Post #: 1
I tried to post this earlier, but something (??) happened to it as I haven't seen it come up. I'd like to invite everyone to a great 4th of July party. If you can attend, let me know so I can add you to the list! Thanks!

Mary Beth

Would like to invite anyone who doesn't have plans yet for the 4th to the Wrigley Mansion's 4th Party. Here's some info -- The Wrigley Mansion at 2501 E. Telewa Trail in Phoenix is breaking with barbecue tradition to present a pool party of their own at noon on the Fourth. This one's more Animal House than Full House, with a wet t-shirt contest, beer pong, drinking games and a no-pants dance-off. Inflatable pools will be set up all over the lawn so you can stay cool; alternately, you can grease up with some waterproof 50spf and get slippery on the Slip n' Slide. No cover; 18+ only. There will also be the traditional BBQ, too, for the families. If you're coming, let me know. Delcoa will be playing sometime in the evening and it promises to be a great time!

A former member
Post #: 2
I am interested in your July 4th party. Is there a fee or would you like us to bring something? Do we buy our BBQ? Nancy G.