Hello! Thank you for your interest in the Small Business Consulting Services Group! Here is the agenda for our Meetup's.
We begin promptly at 1pm. Please arrive by 12:45 to chat with friends and order lunch before we begin...Crispers has a great lunch menu!
I greatly value your time as a business professional and will do my best to run this group in a timely fashion. By arriving early, this will ensure we can start and end on time.
1) Hold on to your business cards for now. When we start the meeting, we start the meeting by sharing our "elevator introductions" (Give us the basics: your name, what makes you and your business unique, and what type of clients, customers or services you are providing).
2) We will pass our cards around after the introductions so everyone has a chance to get your card. Also, this will be a great time to announce any workshop, class, meeting or events you are planning or promoting.
3) Our next area of concern and/or conversation, we will discuss specific needs you are having. Are you looking for a resource of any kind? Are you having any difficulties in certain areas of your business? .... Someone in our group may have the solution or can put you in touch with the right person!
4) Next, plan to share any success stories you may have! What has been working for you? How are you generating good business? Any improvements you have done to be more effective? Have you found any good resources that could benefit others in the group? etc...
5) The last 15 minutes or so, we will discuss a specific topic, or a group member will give a short presentation about their business.
Hope to see you at our group meetup!!!!
Your Group Meetup Organizer,
Robert Hopkins of R Hopkins LLC