Tracking & Analyzing Digital Analytics for 2014
Come, Leverage & Learn with the JOMM Tuesday, January 14. The days of the old funnel approach to sales are ending and it's important to take a broader look of the key metrics in efforts to make continual improvements to your marketing efforts.
If you are not continually improving your skills, you're skills are regressing.
Learn & Leverage with The JOMM.
RSVP Today, We will also serve complimentary snacks, beer, and wine!
Also reminder Silver Pop's FREE Digital Marketing University is coming Thursday, January 30 noon to six pm.
What: Analytics is the discovery and communication of meaningful patterns in data.
How: Analytics often favors data visualization to communicate insight.
Why: By analyzing data, one can make continual improvements to one's marketing efforts towards their goals.
• Review Changing Trends in the Digital Marketing Cycle
• Review more about Macro & Micro Conversions & Attribution
• Discuss the Benefits of Segmenting Analytics
• Learn Core Analysis Techniques
• Cool Google Analytics Tips & Insights
Interested in being a sponsor of the JOMM? Drop me a line.