to Flash Photography
This workshop is an introduction to the basics of flash photography. You will learn everything you need to know to produce great photographs in a studio. It is intended for photographers who understand the basic functions of their DSLR.
The class will begin at 2:00 PM until about 7:00 PM. We will take a short break in the middle to enjoy some refreshments.
- Difference between flash, continuous, and natural light
- Reviewing the Photographic Triangle for flash photography
- Basic lighting setups for studio portaits
- How to meter and achieve perfect exposure without a light meter
- How to read your histogram
- Using the Exposure chart and practice shots
- Bring something to take notes on/with
- DSLR camera
- Trigger/Receiver set
- Speedlight, light meter, and anything else you'd like to practice with
WORKSHOP IS LIMITED TO 6 PHOTOGRAPHERS!
Cost is $75/photographer or $20/BWS Members
For information on BWS Membership: www.bubblewrapstudio.net/membership