Are you a little bit intimidated by the studio environment and lighting?
Learn to correctly operate studio lighting equipment, light control, modifiers, and etiquette on photography/film sets.
This class will last approximately 2 hours. See previous events for reviews.
Cost is $20 (This event is FREE for studio members - Members: Contact me to sign up)
If you are interested in studio membership, visit www.bubblewrapstudio.net/membership
- Operating studio strobes and professional continuous lighting gear
- Operation of modifiers and light control
- Stands, c-stands, boom arm, sandbags
- Lighting and set etiquette and proper staging of gear
- Core lighting definitions and applications
- Essential suggestions for your camera bag