David Mo S.
MoFest
Fleming Island, FL
Post #: 5
Anyone going to the Jake Shimabukuro concert this week? For those who don't know, an incredible ukulele player. Like the Jimi Hendrix, Eddie Van Halen, (insert your favorite Guitar Hero), guitarist equivalent but on a ukulele.

http://www.youtube.co...­
Deb F.
debfelts
Group Organizer
Fleming Island, FL
Post #: 39
I practically dragged my guys to go when Jake was here last time...they weren't excited about listening to ukulele for hours, but then when they realized what it was all about and what an accomplished player he is, they had a great time. Even so, I don't think I could get them to go again! It would have been fun to take my little autographed soprano and get his signature though. Woulda done that last time if I would have thought of it!

We spent last weekend singing...we had two Orange Park Chorale concerts, then I sang at a memorial service, and after that went to our ukulele jam, so I think this coming weekend I'm gonna be layin' low and enjoying just being home for a while!
Bill
user 57161122
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 8
I went last night that was an absolutely amazing show.