Deb F.
debfelts
Group Organizer
Fleming Island, FL
Post #: 44
Promised the guys at today's meet-up a link to this video! I'd like to learn to play this, so my friend and I can do it at church!

Long Way Home (Steven Curtis Chapman)
Deb F.
debfelts
Group Organizer
Fleming Island, FL
Post #: 45
Here are 3 different chord/tab charts. I haven't really played with them enough to figure out which one is best. Different key, which is fine...so long as it is (female) singable!

Version 1
Version 2
Version 3
A former member
Post #: 7
First post here, but noticed your post right away, love this song, especially as I go through cancer treatment here in Jacksonville. I've been trying to learn it from a YouTube video while I'm staying in town each week. http://youtu.be/Qtwh1...­ I'll check out your other versions. This one sounds close, but sounds a little off to me. Anyway, love the song and glad to see someone here does as well.

If close by maybe we can meetup, add me to the little learning session. If the larger group's up to it, I bet the treatment center and all the kids and adults would love to her the Jacksonville Ukulele Society practice and jam together in the treatment centers lobby. They have monthly piano and guitar sessions, so why not a Uke session :-) Lots of room and sounds great there.

I'm here for another 3 weeks, back in Tampa on the weekends, but if there's interest in a jam session I can try and arrange it, totally selfish reason of course, but I'm sure it would be fun.

Herb Mooney
813-440-9304

Deb F.
debfelts
Group Organizer
Fleming Island, FL
Post #: 47
I'd be up for it, Herb! I'll let the rest of the group chime in individually. I'm sure for everyone it will somewhat depend upon when!