Little Red Barn Knitters and Spinners Message Board › Jacob's Reward Farm: THE BOOK

Jacob's Reward Farm: THE BOOK

Cindy T.
user 22624131
Group Organizer
Allen, TX
Post #: 1
Actually, it's called Giving Away the Farm, an Invitation to Feed Your Soul, and I'm writing it right now. Yippee!

I've put together a Kickstarter campaign to help in the funding of the book (both print and digital - and hopefully audio) because even self-publishing has some costs involved. I have an amazing crew of professionals helping me out so that I get the best product possible, and you, the farm family, are helping me write the story! Frankly, you ARE the story!

I made a short video on the Kickstarter page that tells more, along with photos and details, so if you'd like to take a look at it, I'd be so pleased! And if you feel like this is a project you could get behind with a pledge, I'd be very honored!

You can click on this link to check out our project - and thank you so much for being a part of the Farm community!