addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Open Seattle Japanese Language and Culture Meetup Group Message Board › bellydance at Masala Bar & Grill in Bothell, Saturday, 2/18

bellydance at Masala Bar & Grill in Bothell, Saturday, 2/18

shiori
user 3935556
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
I don't remember who.... but several people from this group asked when my next bellydance performance is.... and it's tomorrow! Sorry for the super short notice but I just found out this just a minute ago.
A live band music starts at 8pm, and my dance starts at 8:45-ish. My dance tomorrow will be 100% improve to a 15 minutes live music which I never listened to so I have noooooooooo idea how that goes. (Let's pray I will last for 15 min.)

Anyway, if you are in Bothell area tomorrow and hungry for Indian food, come to Masala Bar & Grill for monthly bellydance entertainment. My very first bellydance instructor, Nadira, is a featured performer tomorrow and her dance is amazing! I'm just warming up the stage for her at the venue tomorrow. :)

Chao!
Shiori