addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

JavaSIG Message Board › Build Our Brand New Web Services Platform with Java at BN.com !

Build Our Brand New Web Services Platform with Java at BN.com !

Leif B.
user 13572225
New York, NY
Post #: 4
Hi All,

I work for BN.com and our team is looking for multiple Java developers to aid in the development of a brand new Web Services Platform that will support all of our mobile devices (NOOK™ and NOOK Color™), our 3rd party partner devices (iPhone®, iPad™, etc.) and our next generation eCommerce website.

This is a unique opportunity to join an established, well-known company that’s just begun designing an SOA solution to support our soon-to-be BILLION dollar eCommerce business.

If you're a Java developer and at the very least bit intrigued, feel free to reach out to me at lblomquist@book.com or call me at 212-414-6711 with any questions you may have. If you're interested in being considered, feel free to send over your resume as well.

Best,

Leif