JavaSIG Message Board › - Looking for Sr. Tech Lead

- Looking for Sr. Tech Lead

Stuart Z.
StuartZander
New York, NY
Post #: 48
Hi All -

I usually connect with great people in the Meetup communities and hope someone here can help...

Do you know a Sr. Technical Leader who has experience with with highly-scalable, consumer-facing applications? We do a lot of work with Broadcast/Cable/Telecom/Digital Media companies and one of our key clients asked us to look for a Sr. Technical Leader with a Java development background to help manage their internet & mobile apps development teams here in NYC. This is an outstanding, long term & lucrative contract opportunity (W2 or C2C) and we can start scheduling client interviews once we've identified potential candidates.

Additional requirements include:

• at least 5 years experience with J2EE server-side development
• prior success at leading/mentoring cross-functional & development teams
• experience with Spring, Hibernate and Web Services

FYI... we've been placing best-of-breed IT talent with Fortune 500 companies for nearly 25 years and have been especially successful because we only deal directly with the hiring managers themselves. I'll be happy to share more details when we speak.

If you know someone who would be a good fit, have them send me a current resume (mailto:szander@project1.com) and follow up with a phone call (212-792-6385) to get the ball rolling.

Thank you.

Stuart Zander
Project One, Inc.
450 Seventh Avenue - Suite 1701
New York, NY 10123
(T) 792-6385
szander@project1.com
www.project1.com