JavaSIG Message Board › Java Developers needed for Immediate hire in NY!
|A former member||
Our Client started as the first online music store over a decade ago. They are now looking for Java Developers to help rebuild the architecture which has in the past had no standardized rules around it. They are looking for smart critical thinkers who can assist in sorting through the architecture and code and clean it up. This is an exciting environment with a lot of opportunity – contact us to find out more!
• core Java 7+ years
• experience with enterprise-level multi-tiered web applications & SOA
• experience with object oriented design and best practices such as use of patterns
• experience with full SDLC -- you've taken a project or two from requirements analysis to implementation, testing to deployment and maintenance
• excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• experience with Spring/IoC, Hibernate/JPA, Struts/MVC
• experience with XML, JSON
• experience with RDBMS (such as Oracle/MySQL), SQL, stored procedures
• experience with Tomcat and/or Apache HTTPD and/or JBoss
• experience with Maven, unit testing and continuous integration
• experience with source control such as SVN and/or BitKeeper
• experience with Java IDEs such as Eclipse and/or IntelliJ
• experience with Linux
Nice-to-have skills, but not required:
• experience with Lucene, JAX-RS/Jersey a bonus
• experience with WordPress, PHP a bonus
• excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• accomplish much with little supervision
• team oriented
Michael G. Dash
Parallel HR Solutions, Inc.
"In looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities: integrity, intelligence, and energy. And if they don't have the first, the other two will kill you."
-- Warren Buffet
We're featured in Forbes!