JavaScriptKC Message Board › Wanted: JS Ninjas

Wanted: JS Ninjas

Simon S.
sstur
Palo Alto, CA
Post #: 1
Hey Fellow Noders,

Some of you may have met me at a NodeKC meetup, but I recently moved to California to write JS for Facebook. We are looking for more JS ninjas, so I thought I'd drop a quick email to the group.

We don't do a whole lot of Node at Facebook but we do have some and overall we have a lot of JS at various points in our stack (including Instagram).

We are looking for some really good JavaScript (and front-end) engineers and I know first hand there is a lot of great talent in the NodeKC community so I wanted to reach out. They ask us during our hiring process to refer our friends and colleagues because they believe good programmers know other good programmers.

The bar is pretty high with regards to hiring process, but FB will fly you out here for a face-to-face if you make it through the phone interviews. If you get past that to the offer stage, there is a nice relocation package, and the compensation is very competitive.

Anyway, if you are a top notch programmer, as many of you are, please feel free to email me directly (attach resume please) and I'll put you in touch with a recruiter who will have a quick phone call with you and give you a programming challenge/exercise as a sort of screening thing.

As far as I know, I'm the only one here from KC, so maybe we can get a few more!

Hope to hear from y'all..

Simon Sturmer
sstur@fb.com

(913) 538-1260