JaxPHP / JaxWeb Message Board › Part-time Web job in St. Augustine
Orange Park, FL
Old City Web Services
Part-Time Position/Mid-Level Experience
TOTAL WEB DEVELOPER GEEK who LOVES WORDPRESS
Old City Web Services seeks proactive Web Developer/Designer with time management skills who can handle multiple projects. Primary responsibilities include coding both static and dynamic websites, making changes to static and dynamic websites, providing general programming/technical troubleshooting, candidate who does not needing hand holding on minor design decisions, and performing general server maintenance tasks.
This is an IN-HOUSE POSITION ONLY! COMPANIES RESPONDING TO THIS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
** Resume and samples of Wordpress coded sites required for consideration.
• Experience with coding websites for use with Wordpress from supplied PSD file.
• Expert-level knowledge of hand-coding websites using HTML and CSS.
• Understanding of cross-browser compatibility and web standards.
• Familiarity with coding templates for use with XCart or other eCommerce software.
• Experience with using Microsoft's IIS server and Linux server environment
• Passion and drive to do what it takes to research and solve problems independently.
• Ability and patience to explain technical issues, design options and proposed solutions in non-technical terms, both within the team and to clients.
Special Consideration If:
• Experience creating custom designs from scratch (not templates).
• ColdFusion and ASP knowledge.
• Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flash, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, etc knowledge a plus.
Please reply to Bobby Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.