JaxPHP / JaxWeb Message Board › Are we sticking with the old logo?

Are we sticking with the old logo?

A former member
Post #: 49
I am sure that one of the designers could give us a refreshing new look!

Sorry about the monkey Scott but it was too cool, so had to dupe it

imehesz
imehesz
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 38
hi,

I like this one :)

--iM
Leigh-Anne
Madtoe
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 16
Hmm.... The three yrs. old logo is mine, but the monkey is somewhat cute.

Leigh-Anne
A former member
Post #: 50
Sorry, the monkey is not available! Seriously, this has been brought up in previous meetings and with the new website and possible directing the two domains jaxphp.org and jaxweb.org to the new website, I thought this would be the best time to define our look. Not just the logo but the website graphics, giving our designers a chance to shine and display their talent. I am not a professional designer, so the monkey is carrying a hand written sign that is crying for the need of a professional redesign.

Plus the monkey is going through a serious trans-species operation and being converted into a mouse.

Tim
Eric N.
user 4016762
Group Organizer
Orange Park, FL
Post #: 47
Hmm.... The three yrs. old logo is mine, but the monkey is somewhat cute.

Leigh-Anne

I really like your designs, Leigh-Anne. They're both professional and dynamic, and the colors remind me of Jax - the river and beaches. And since they were designed to complement each other, I didn't think you'd mind if we just combined them when we combined the groups.

You make a good point, Tim: maybe it's time for a new logo for the consolidated groups, to go with the new website. But I'd like to see a new design reflect Leigh-Anne's originals. (Is that "branding"?)