add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

JaxPHP / JaxWeb Message Board › New Google Analytics API Features

New Google Analytics API Features

A former member
Post #: 67
For those interested in Google Analytics, as I know some of you are! Just in case you have been too busy buying presents.

New Google Analytics API Features 14 Dec 2009

ZipOnOver, the new ZipOnOver
Eric N.
user 4016762
Group Organizer
Orange Park, FL
Post #: 61
Thanks for flagging this, Tim.

I've also been working with the Google Spreadsheet API lately. It doesn't seem to be as well-developed as the Analytics API, but it has some interesting applications.
A former member
Post #: 4
Also for anyone that's interested, Google Website Optimizer has recently been integrated as an extension to the Google Analytics API.

I've been working on a GWO API class recently so if anyone has any questions or needs help with the API I'll help where I can.