addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

JaxPHP / JaxWeb Message Board › Google Wave Invites

Google Wave Invites

Max
user 3695785
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 6
Hi.
I have recently received an Google Wave account. But i do not know anybody else to try it out with. On the other hand i have some invites to give out. So if you want one just let me know. If you have one you can add my email - mainmaxATgmail.com.
A former member
Post #: 72
I am checking it out now and will see if it can help me provide more.

About Google Wave

Videos on Google Wave

To get everyone started

Tim

ZipOnOver, Local Business Tools
A former member
Post #: 74
Is this like a real time (live) Facebook?

From Google, What is a wave?
A wave is equal parts conversation and document. People can communicate and work together with richly formatted text, photos, videos, maps, and more.

A wave is shared. Any participant can reply anywhere in the message, edit the content and add participants at any point in the process. Then playback lets anyone rewind the wave to see who said what and when.

A wave is live. With live transmission as you type, participants on a wave can have faster conversations, see edits and interact with extensions in real-time.
A former member
Post #: 75
Sorry, more for group interest, Add waves to your websites.

Wave Embed Developer's Guide

I did a quick paste on the but looks like need to create an account
Ligaya T.
ligaya.turmelle
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 40
I have a wave account though I never use it since i am on IRC anyway. Feel free to send me an connection..