align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

JaxPHP / JaxWeb Message Board › Local printer

Local printer

A former member
Post #: 8
I am in need of a good printer for some business cards for a client. Might also need someone to do signage. Know of anyone?
A former member
Post #: 80
I am assuming the value is in the design and the image you are providing to your client for the business card. Office Max (not their in house low count but using IMPRESS) printed 2500 cards for me for under $80 professionally about a year ago. With the order you can have a heavier weight for a few dollars more and even on both sides for less than double.

Office Max Impress, Business Cards

Tim
ZipOnOver, Business Tools for Advertising and Networking
A former member
Post #: 81
A former member
Post #: 9
We will need postcards too. Full color and bleed on one side (unsure about the back). They will need to be mailed too. I will be doing the design (oviously) and have experience getting things press-ready, but I just don't have any printer contacts down here yet.

Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 83
I do not know if you can see this profile as is part of the Entrepreneur Group Ann Meyer works for Money Pages and The way they mail things out makes it much cheaper. I do not know if she can help you or not but sounds close to what they offer?

Ann Meyer

Lindedin Profile

Any thing else? wink