addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

JaxPHP / JaxWeb Message Board › Free Webcast series

Free Webcast series

Ligaya T.
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 43
php|architect and Microsoft are celebrating the upcoming TEK·X conference with the TEK·X webcast series. Like last year, we are opening up webcast attendance is absolutely free. We are excited this year in the lineup of speakers we have for the webcast series and hope you are excited enough about them to not only register but tell a friend.

Come join us! Register now and plan to attend and hear great speakers from around the PHP, Drupal and WordPress communities talk about technologies that they are passionate about.­

* "A Developer’s Intro to Drupal" - is this weeks talk. I am hoping to attend - how about you?

Next week - a talk on MongoDB. Another I hope to attend.
Eric N.
user 4016762
Group Organizer
Orange Park, FL
Post #: 69
Looks good! Sorry to say I don't seem to meet the system requirements. (All Linux around here.)
Ligaya T.
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 45
Hmm - let me find out about that. It doesn't sound right that *nix users will not have access.. or at least later viewing access.

NOTE: Yes it will be recorded and available for later viewing and nope - the gotomeeting client is a Java thing that supposedly is PC/Mac only... go figure