JaxPHP / JaxWeb Message Board › Update Google instantly as you blog!

Update Google instantly as you blog!

A former member
Post #: 85
How about someone do a lesson on pubsubhubbub I am too busy and I am sure many in this group could use this. We will be adding this feature into our news releases.

ZipOnOver, Business Tools for Advertising
A former member
Post #: 112
You may find this useful but it is still a work in progress.

Maybe everyone thought of this as a joke but it is technology that can extends the Atom and RSS protocols for data feeds, Google is in on it! This was actually a test to see how many people will read a post when the title seems to be a bit of a joke. The answer is 4 views in 3 months, 2 by me, so if the pubsubhubbub technology does not interest you then maybe a perfect example of how selective people are on the titles they will actually click on to investigate.

A simple, open, server-to-server web-hook-based pubsub (publish/subscribe) protocol as an extension to Atom and RSS.

Parties (servers) speaking the PubSubHubbub protocol can get near-instant notifications (via webhook callbacks) when a topic (feed URL) they're interested in is updated.

pubsubhubbub on Google Code

PubSubHubbub plugin for wordpress

PubSubHubbub, Drupal Fixed Link!

Make Google index your new post faster with PubSubHubbub