JaxRaw - NorthEast Florida's Raw & Living Foods Meetup Message Board › Next Food For Life class: Foods that fight Cancer- May 4/5 12:30p.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Next Food For Life class: Foods that fight Cancer- May 4/5 12:30p.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Heather B.
user 23939132
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 9
Hi everyone!
I'm excited to announce the next Food For Life class will focus on Foods that Fight Cancer! This class is ideal for those who want to learn how to include more plant-based meals into their life, and thereby reducing risk of cancer. The class will be held May 4 & 5, 12:30 p.m.- 4:30 p.m in the San Marco area. Optional grocery store tour and Forks Over Knives viewing will also be offered. NE FL Veg Society members will automatically receive $25 discount on the class. Please send me an email (hrborders@gmail.com) or give me a call (904-588-2770) if you have any questions or would like to register!

You can also 'like' Food For Life Jax' if you want to stay updated on future classes and events.