addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

JaxRaw - NorthEast Florida's Raw & Living Foods Meetup Message Board › Interesting/Informative Web Links Here

Interesting/Informative Web Links Here

A former member
Post #: 402
A list of The Dirty Dozen most contaminated conventional produce

Pesticide Load in 45 varieties of produce.

Grist Environmental News & Commentary
A former member
Post #: 404
Helpful Greenstar Juicer Tips & Tricks & How-To's
I don't have one, but this may be useful for some of you who do. This is the same site where I got my Excalibur dehydtator & Blendtec from.

Awesome Juicer Comparison
This is a great way to see what the difference is between all those juicers out there (even though it is basically a promo for Greenstar, it still has helpful info).
A former member
Post #: 412
Need a little pep talk on how to fit into the cooked world? read:
The Social Aspect of Eating Raw
A former member
Post #: 6
LINKS TO COOKING VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE.
I was going to start and paste a bunch of links but there are to many to list. Many I wouldn't waste time watching. You can click away on your own.

You can start directly at YOUTUBE and enter in quotes "raw food" or "raw vegan" or an chef's name.

Here is the link to 4 video's "Ani Phyo" has posted.

Melissa posted this many times but here it is again for G-living. This is a link to the featured chefs. They also have cooking videos online. If you don't like the recipes, you have to love the photography.
A former member
Post #: 436
If you're not buying Organic after you read THIS then you must be loony! shock
From foodnews.org
--------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­--------------
So......Here's the F.A.Q. page for Jax Fresh Foods - Organic Produce & more.
She mentions several times to Email her with questions - her phone & email can be found on the Home page which is directly under the Apple photo on the left of the page.

She says........
You can see the items available each week at
Farm to Family
Do not order on this site, just click on the 'View Availabilty' link and then email me your list. We put our orders together to get the best pricing.

A former member
Post #: 445
Julie
VgnJulie
Jekyll Island, GA
Post #: 2
This is a great Blog! Its about the journey into being raw. Very funny! :)
http://www.goingbanan...­
A former member
Post #: 133
www.therawtable.com
http://www.therawtabl...­
Candice
Candice1010
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Post #: 50
Lots of raw goodies - and almonds too!
Living Tree Community Foods
biggrin