addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Live, Old School Jazz with Jazzville, NJ! Message Board › Important RE: Andrea Wolper (11/20)

Important RE: Andrea Wolper (11/20)

D.A. G.
Group Organizer
Linden, NJ
Hey Jazz cats,

Wanted to make sure everyone who RSVPed "yes" for this coming Sunday's event sees the comment I posted on the Meetup page regarding reservations:

Seems that Trumpets' website is not able to take orders right now, so you will have to call in your reservation. (973-744-2600)

To make sure we're seated together, just tell them you want to be seated with D.A. -- I've already made my

reservation, so they will add you to the group table. They will also take payment at the door (not via phone.)

Looking forward to seeing you all!

peace and jazz,