align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Jersey City/Hoboken House Music Group Message Board › So you think you can DJ???

So you think you can DJ???

Marcus & S.
user 7188353
Nashville, TN
Post #: 2
So you see yourself as a bit of a DJ? Want to grab yourself a slot at the next Industry Standard gig? Well, we are excited to announce Industry Standard in conjunction with KoloKlub are running a competition for a chance to DJ at our next gig on June 7th. Here is how to enter..

-Entrants must live in the Hoboken area. We pride ourselves on being a homegrown collective so want to keep it so.

-Entrants must submit demos either by Soundcloud or Mixcloud uploads.

-Once your mix is ready, post the link to our Industry Standard Facebook page. Link here https://www.facebook....­

-Remember, the broad musical style we play is underground but accessible house music. Please submit demos based on that premise.

-Last day to submit a demo will be Friday May 3rd. Winner will be announced shortly after.

The time slot on the night will be the 10-11pm slot

Get busy practicing your sets and good luck!
James F.
user 146642392
Jersey City, NJ
Post #: 1
Hey guys,

I just signed up for this group and recently moved to Hoboken in March. Has the spot been filled? If for some reason it hasn't I'd love to bang out a quick mix tomorrow and send it your way. Please let me know. Trying to get as involved in the house scene as I can in this town. =)

Best regards guys,

James