addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Jersey Shore Tech Message Board › .Net Developers Wanted!

.Net Developers Wanted!

Kristina
user 66344072
Asbury Park, NJ
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone! smile

My client is currently seeking an ASP.NET Developer to join their team on a full time basis. They are a business and technology consultancy that specializes in creating web based and mobile applications for a series of different clients. I have attached the job description below, please let me know if you or someone you know may be interested!

Job Description:
-Minimum 3 years of experience in the full lifecycle development and deployment of C# and ASP.NET
Web Applications.
-Strong knowledge of Asp.NET fundamentals, and multithreading
-Minimum 3 years’ experience with JavaScript, AJAX, .net MVC, Oracle and Wordpress
-Proficiency in both hand-code and web authoring tools
-Solid understanding of OOP, relational databases, and SQL for implementing database-driven, webbased
applications
-Solid understanding of design and coding on all tiers of web applications and services
-Experience with structured versioning and quality control methods, preferably using SVN
Clear and concise communicator
-Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges
-Must be self-motivated and able to multi-task
-Must be able to take initiative to be productive and efficient
-Computer Science degree preferred

Another client of mine is also looking for an ASP.Net Developer. An ideal candidate would have extensive experience with asp.net and MVC.

Job Description:
-Minimum 5 years experience
-Strong communication skills
-Extensive experience with ASP.NET MVC Framework (must be actual framework experience, not just design pattern)
-Strong background in .NET technologies (C#, ASP.NET, and ADO.NET)
-Knowledge and experience with relational database technologies (SQL and/or Oracle)
-Knowledge and experience with web technologies (e.g. HTML, CSS, JavaScript, etc)