Jersey Shore Tech Message Board › Software Developer Job Opportunities for Systems Integration Company - Fair

Software Developer Job Opportunities for Systems Integration Company - Fair Haven, NJ

Joseph G.
user 73001882
Asbury Park, NJ
Post #: 1
Good Morning All,

I wanted to let you know of job opportunities we have available for software developers for my company, ForeFront in Fair Haven, NJ!

ForeFront is a fast-growing business & technology consulting firm with a solid client base. Most recently, IBM awarded us their prestigious “WebSphere solution provider of the Year” award. ForeFront is uniquely positioned to leverage these market opportunities. For instance, we have a strong work relationship with Salesforce.com, the #1 global ‘cloud’ software company.

If you have excelled in much of the following, we would like to talk to you! Contact me here or at jgriesbach@forefrontcorp.com for further information.

SKILLS & EXPERIENCE

• Primary: Java, C#, Apex, ASP.Net
• Secondary: JavaScript, HTML, SQL, PHP, ASP.Net, jQuery
• Knowledge of Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, SOA, XML, JSON…)
• Knowledge of RESTful Services (GET, POST, Options, Head, Patch…)
• Best practices know-how including Waterfall, Agile, project planning, and scope control
• Exposure to ETL tools like Cast Iron, Pervasive, Jitterbit, Talend, Boomi, MS-SSIS, Informatica
• Experience with Salesforce.com, CRM, NetSuite, ERP, Oracle, SAP… a big PLUS
• Excellent communication skills and time management… a MUST
• Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent is required