addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Jersey Shore Tech Message Board › Seeking PHP Developer for short term assignment!

Seeking PHP Developer for short term assignment!

A former member
Post #: 14
I am currently seeking a PHP Developer for a short term project at one of my clients in Red Bank, NJ. This would be a 3-6 month project. Looking for someone with strong PHP/Mysql, Javascript, Jquery and HTML/CSS experience. Please let me know if you know someone that may be interested, thanks!

Tanya Adamchak
Tanya (at) sprocketstaffing (dotcom)