Jewish Republicans Message Board › Join me to hear Rabbi Daniel Gordis discuss how Zionism/Israel Fosters Human

Join me to hear Rabbi Daniel Gordis discuss how Zionism/Israel Fosters Human Freedom

Lee
Kindness
Group Organizer
Durham, NC
Rabbi Daniel Gordis is a world renowned phenomenal speaker! Don't miss him.

I'm currently reading his excellent book, "Saving Israel."

Join me at this event sponsored by AIPAC

Monday, January 16, 7pm

Jewish Community Center (all welcome, public event)

1937 West Cornwallis Road

Durham, NC 27705

RSVP to Kate Sommers, AIPAC: ksommers@aipac.org
A former member
Post #: 17
I'd like to come but this event has not been scheduled as a Meet-up. Thanks.

RSVP to Kate Sommers, AIPAC: ksommers@aipac.org
A former member
Post #: 18
Kehillah Synagogue and Judea Reform will offer a program from 10 to 11:30 a.m. Feb. 5 at the Kehillah Synagogue, 1200 Mason Farm Road, Chapel Hill, North Carolina. The program will include a presentation by UNC law professor Maxine Eichner and Barbara Fedders on the meaning of the proposed constitutional amendment and its potential effects on gay couples and non-married opposite sex couples. There will be time for questions and answers. “Our Jewish tradition calls us to fight discrimination based on sexual orientation,” said Rabbi Jennifer Feldman of Kehillah Synagogue. The Feb. 5 program is intended to give community members the tools to speak with friends and loved ones about the potential consequences of voter approval. The program is free and open to the public. For information, call (919) 942-8914. Log Cabin Republicans of North Carolina will be in attendance.