addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Jewish Business Network Message Board › WANT A RECESSION-PROOF INCOME STREAM? IT MADE SENSE TO ME!

WANT A RECESSION-PROOF INCOME STREAM? IT MADE SENSE TO ME!

A former member
Post #: 9
Hi there. I'm a doctor who just came across a fantastic medical and business opportunity....a truly unique health and wellness company that will create a great residual income for you! Have your own franchise with only $300 start-up costs! Join a great team that is positive, uplifting, motivational and trains you every step of the way! The timing is right...we are about to be acquired and become a household name and go through a period of tremendous popular growth. If this makes lots of sense to you like it did to me, please email at jjacknin@ cox.net to start on your way to a recession-proof income stream!

Best,
Jeanette Jacknin M.D.
jjacknin@cox.net
480-577-3785