Our Supper Club theme for 2013 is Asian! Your suggestions are welcome. Only personal references though (i.e. you have actually eaten there).
Remember that supper clubs work as follows:
- You have to pay a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of R40 to secure your spot in the booking. This R40 goes toward your bill at the end of the evening.
- Tips are mandatory - at least 10% but some restaurants require 12-15%. The R40 only comes off your total bill AFTER you've already added the tip.
- We use pen and paper to keep track of what you order as you order it and this helps us sort out the bill at the end of the evening.
- Depending on the amount of RSVPs, we'll have one table of 20 or two tables of 15 or three tables of 10.
- For set menu dinners, the entire amount is due via EFT before the dinner evening.
- You are required to stay until the bill has been settled.