Below is a quick message from the organizers of EclipseCon 2012, including a $250 discount code:
EclipseCon 2012 is coming to the Hyatt Regency in Reston, Virginia on March 26-29, 2012. EclipseCon is great opportunity to discover the latest advancements from the Eclipse community. It is also one of the largest Java-oriented conference on the east coast of the USA.
This year the conference will feature tracks on:
- Migrating and adopting the new Eclipse 4 platform
- Developing domain specific languages (DSL)
- Key advancements of EclipseRT technology, such as Virgo, p2, Equinox and EclipseLink
- and much more in the 120 sessions and 16 tutorials.
- EclipseCon will also host the new Agile ALM Connect, a conference.that will focus on connecting the tools, agile methods and people across the entire software development lifecycle. The conference features speakers from leading organizations and will explore a range of topics, including:
- Popular open source projects, such as Puppet, Selenium, Sonar, Git, Hudson, Gerrit, Eclipse Mylyn and Eclipse Jubula.
- Sessions on best practices and agile methods such as continuous delivery, Scrum and Kanban, continuous feedback, devops, requirements management, agile transformation and lean ALM.
- Case studies from leading organizations, like IBM, github, Atlassian, Bosch and Boeing.
Special Offer for Hacker News Reader of DC Meetup Members
The Eclipse Foundation would like to invite members of the Hacker News Reader of DC to attend EclipseCon and Agile ALM Connect. Members can receive a special $250 discount off the current registration price by using the HNRDC250 discount code. Register before February 14, 2012 to receive the lowest registration rate.