addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Joomla! User Group Orlando Message Board › Moving to the area

Moving to the area

Chad W.
user 60460972
New Smyrna Beach, FL
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone:

My name is Chad, and I'm a pretty active member of the Joomla community. I attend quite a few Joomla events (Joomla Days, J And Beyond, Joomla World Conference). I'm moving to New Smyrna Beach in June, and I'm hoping to join a Joomla JUG as well as connect with some other local Joomla experts. I don't know how often you currently have meetings but if there's one in June or later on I'd love to attend.

-Chad
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey, Chad.
I'll be visiting Orlando in December, and would love to meet you.
We sat near each other a few times @ JWC12, but didn't actually meet. (sad to say I won't be @ JWC13)
If you're around in the first half of December, I'd love to take you out to lunch/coffee and connect.
All the best.
Ben