Jacek K

Location:

Calgary, AB
Hometown: Calgary

Member since:

November 10, 2013

What is your favourite dance club in Calgary?

Not sure, yet...

What is the best dance song of all time!

"The best?" I would argue that 1% of 80's dance music was fantastic, and the other 99% was awesome!

Introduction

There is always music playing in my head...

What Jacek K is saying about this Meetup Group

Great and friendly group of people, with lots of energy!


People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy