Just Dance! Hit the clubs with Calgary's dance only meetup! Message Board › FYI Only: New Years Dance

FYI Only: New Years Dance

Bob
splittrader56
Calgary, AB
Post #: 125
This is where a bunch of us will be on New Years and most of us have rooms booked. Should be a great night! Last year(260 attended) the party got started way before the dance for those who booked rooms. :) :) :)

Mix and Mingles Over 40 Singles - Singles New Years Eve Extravaganza - Dinner Dance Celebrate with all the best Singles at a Dinner -Dance

At The Clarion Hotel Trade Ballroom (Old Radisson Hotel) 2120 16 Ave NE at the Trade Center Ballroom

6pm Check-in and cocktails Cash Bar

7pm Buffet Dinner Buffet Dinner

9pm Band Pistol Noon (ballroom, rock, western)

Party favours, kissing balls, large dance floor and photographs. Dress to impress cocktail style, formal, or semi -formal

$75 person until Friday, December 20th $85 person until Monday, December 30th Advance Tickets only (no tickets at the door)

Call Dean for ticket purchase information or check the Mix and Mingles website.

Bring in 2014 by having fun, dancing, partying, and meeting with all the classy and sassy singles in Calgary and area 150 women tickets and 150 men tickets available.

Please be safe, do not drink and drive. The Clarion Hotel has made available a special "Take the elevator home" room rate for $79 + gst. Call after Friday, November 1st to obtain this rate. To receive this special room rate let the hotel know your ticket # and that you are attending the Mix And Mingles New Year's Party. Bring your work-out clothes and swim suit so you can use the hotels gym and pool.

Bob
splittrader56
Calgary, AB
Post #: 203
Hi All,

Got some bad(and some good) news to pass on about the New Years Eve 40+ Singles Dance at the Clarion;

The bad news is that there are a lot of wonderful, fun loving singles out there that won't be spending an awesome time with us partying and dancing to one of the best bands in Calgary this year because they didn't buy a ticket! Sure the ticket costs a few bucks but people, think about it! There are other events that cost way over a hundred bucks to go to on New Years that won't be half as much fun! We have the buffet, champagne at midnight and a great dance band this year that can only lead to a night of fun, new friends, and dancing! Ok so dancing is also exercise but who wouldn't want to impress/tell their friends/family that they finished off 2013 doing some healthy exercising!!!!

The good news is that there are over 60 people going from four Meetup Groups so far(majority have booked rooms so they don't have to drive or wait for a taxi) and only a number of tickets left. That's in addition to all the non Meetup folks that are going! I expect we'll surpass the 260 people we had last year!

Up to you if you want to sit at home and miss a great time that night when you could be meeting the guy or girl of your dreams! On the other hand, you could meet a ton of new friends that would make 2014 the best year ever! A little shy? SO was I when I first started getting out and enjoying life! But, and I can't stress this enough, we have the friendliest and most fun bunch of members in these Meetup Groups and I promise you that you will be put at ease in minutes once you get to know us.

So your choice! Sit at home wishing you were having the time of your life OR; taking a chance and going to a fun party that could in fact change your life forever?

I have a few tickets left if you change your mind but the dance is only just over a week away! Think about it but do it soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob (403) 282-1737