Just Food City Chicken Meetup NYC Message Board Chicken Classifieds › Two Pretty Hens need a home

Two Pretty Hens need a home

A former member
Post #: 6
I have two polish hens that I adopted to keep my white rock company, but after two months the white one has not warmed up to them and keeps hurting them. I had separated them at first, allowing them to see each other during the day, but the temporary coop is too small. After over a month I put them together, but they are still getting pecked--badly at times. They deserve a peaceful home.
leslie
user 11809437
Kew Gardens, NY
Post #: 2
I have two polish hens that I adopted to keep my white rock company, but after two months the white one has not warmed up to them and keeps hurting them. I had separated them at first, allowing them to see each other during the day, but the temporary coop is too small. After over a month I put them together, but they are still getting pecked--badly at times. They deserve a peaceful home.

We have room. Where did you get them from? Are they vaccinated? How old are they?
-Leslie
A former member
Post #: 7
I got them from someone in Chelsie through this site. I do not know if he had vaccinated them. I only have one now, and she seems to be alright with the others. I think I will keep her, just so she does not have to adapt to a new place all over again. It would have been nice to send them both, but one passed away. Thanks for replying.