addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Just Food City Chicken Meetup NYC Message Board Media Inquiries + Research Projects: Make your hens famous, support the movement › Professional photographer seeks chickeners!

Professional photographer seeks chickeners!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi, my name is Sheri Manson and I'm currently working on a portrait project involving resourceful people. As part of this project I would like to photograph individuals who raise chickens in an urban environment. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested, and we can speak further about the details.

Thanks!

Sheri
jason s.
user 10558831
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 2
Hi, my name is Sheri Manson and I'm currently working on a portrait project involving resourceful people. As part of this project I would like to photograph individuals who raise chickens in an urban environment. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested, and we can speak further about the details.

Thanks!

Sheri
I'm a chicken guy in red hook. My name is Jason.ph# 7188691694
马明 R.
user 7908477
Elmhurst, NY
Post #: 17
Hi Sheri, I just saw your post from April 14. My partner and I live with 3 miniature chickens in Astoria. We take them with us when we do chicken outreach. I produce a syndicated radio show about chickens, you can learn more at the website www.buckybuckaw.org, by friending me or becoming a fan of Bucky Buckaw on facebook or by contacting me by gmail email "skomervole." Regards, Robert McMinn.