Just Food City Chicken Meetup NYC Message Board General Discussion › Just Food City Chickens Resource Map

Just Food City Chickens Resource Map

A former member
Post #: 3
Hello City Chickeners,

Just Food is working on a city chicken resource map to help city chickeners find pet feed and supply stores, veterinary offices, and gardens that offer products or services for chickens, or sell hens and eggs. Please use the link below to take a look, and let us know if you know of any sites or businesses that offer chicken resources but haven't yet been listed on the map. Thank you!

All the best,
Chelsea

http://maps.google.co...­
A former member
Post #: 17
Great to see the map!!!

just a correction, Triple Star Horse Feed, only sells straw [bedding @$10] and hay [@$13] per bale, but NO CHIX FOOD! [boo!]

thought it would save folks legwork if they were scratchin round for food.

Keep up the good work! -dB&fB
A former member
Post #: 4
Great Map! Just Food is a fantastic organization and I love the resources you guys provide the public.

I buy my feed from Pet Foods and More, in Bellerose, NY. I'm glad you guys listed it, but you should edit the listing and show that they sell feed. They stock only layer pellets and crumbles ($24 for a 50 lb. bag), but will gladly order any other types of feed. They also carry wood shavings, but no straw. Very pleasant people to deal with...highly recommended!

-Elie
A former member
Post #: 4
Thanks! I'll update the map!