addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
tattfoo
user 9584150
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 7
One of my poor hen got bully and loosing feathers, any advise to deter this behavior?
A former member
Post #: 14
I have the same problem! She is an Easter Egger and lays pretty bluish eggs almost every day. Born around February 28th. 2 hens that are 4 weeks younger than her are really picking on her bad and I'm afraid they will her. She is not skitish with people, very easy to handle.

What should I do??? I'd hate to give her up.

All of my girls have been raised on Country Side organics feed. I live in Queens and have a fairly large size backyard that I let them use when I'm around...usually at least an hour a day they are out and about. They have a decent sized caged run. The only other things I've given them to eat are plain Greek yogurt, fruits and veggies, ground flax seed and Braggs apple cider vinegar.