addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 3
Giving away a nice free coop. Hardly used- annoying neighbor made me give my hens away!!!! Chickens lived in it for 3 months last summer and has been outdoors since. Very good condition- could use a paint job if you want, but not necessary. I have pics to send. Please take it asap because I need to get my yard ready for spring. Dimentions are 50" wide(67" wide with egg box). 69" high with 21" clearance for hens to walk underneath. (Coop is raised off ground). 37" deep. there are 2 roosting perches inside and egg box is easy access. Vented on top. Door slides shut if needed. Please take this great coop cause it really hurts and aggravates me that I had to get rid of my 4 hens as soon as they started laying eggs angry. You can call me at......

COOP WAS TAKEN. Thanks for looking!!!