addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Just Food City Chicken Meetup NYC Message Board Coop Designs, Pictures and Questions › Do you know where I get more information to built a chicken run?

Do you know where I get more information to built a chicken run?

Maritza
user 41673522
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 2
My chickens are ok now , but the months they will need to be outside and I want to built a nice chicken run.
Maritza
A former member
Post #: 2
Runs are easy to build. Some lumber (2x4 work), hardware cloth (don't use chicken wire), and some screws. I did a bunch of research on line and found backyard chicken and my pet chicken helpful. I also did image searches to see ideas of what I wanted.

I hope this helps.
Susan
Brooklyn Chicken F...
user 26927202
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 9
Use 1/2 inch hardware cloth and bury it a minimum of 12 inchs in the grownd.

Mike
Brooklyn Chicken Feed
Brooklyn Chicken F...
user 26927202
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 10
Use 1/2 inch hardware cloth and bury it a minimum of 12 inchs in the grownd.

Mike
Brooklyn Chicken Feed