addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Just Food City Chicken Meetup NYC Message Board General Discussion › Coming to NYC this W-F and would love to chat with organizers about urban po

Coming to NYC this W-F and would love to chat with organizers about urban poultry in NYC

Khrysti S.
user 6950034
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 1
Hey folks,

I'm an urban chicken expert/concierge in the Boston area (I'm a consultant for the City of Boston as they figure out their current attempts at rezoning), and I'm planning a trip down to NYC this W-F. I keep hearing a ton about the awesome things happening with Urban Ag in Brooklyn and would love to check some of it out for myself, and chat with those of you organizing such things to see what tips I can bring back to Beantown.

Will anyone be around anytime Weds afternoon, all day Thurs, or Fri morning to grab a cup of coffee and maybe give me a coop tour?

I can be reached at The Chickeness at gmail, and you can check out more about me at The Chickeness dot blogspot dot com.

Thanks, and I hope to meet some of you soon!
Cheers,
~Khrysti Smyth~
The Chickeness of Somerville