Just Food City Chicken Meetup NYC Message Board General Discussion › Looking for a new home for our 8 week old chick

Looking for a new home for our 8 week old chick

Sean
user 109577622
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 1
EDIT: Our Hen has been adopted! Thanks everyone for their interest.

Hello All,

My wife and I are looking to give away our 8 week old chick/hen. We got her from a farm in NJ but as she gets bigger, I fear that we will not have the best means to take care of her as she gets older. I am not sure what breed she is but I have an image of her below. She has been well fed, nurtured for and is very healthy. Mostly she likes to run around our garden.

We would love to find her a welcoming home with someone who has more knowledge and better means than us to take care of her. I will even give an unopened 20lb bag of F.M. Brown's Encore Natural Egg Layer Booster Daily Diet

We can come to the Chicken meetup in Brooklyn on Sept 12 @ 6:30 or find another time and place . If you're interested let me know here and/or email me at tempestblayze at gmail dot com