addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Just Food City Chicken Meetup NYC Message Board Media Inquiries + Research Projects: Make your hens famous, support the movement › CASTING CALL: looking for chicken owners looking to tell their story and sho

CASTING CALL: looking for chicken owners looking to tell their story and show off their coops!

A former member
Post #: 1
hello all,

my name is Lisa Weatherbee and I'm an in-house photographer with Cavan Images. We are a small lifestyle stock agency based in NYC. I'm looking to put together a photoshoot with a city chicken owner or owners (whether you are a family, couple, group, or individual) and their coop. We shoot in a relaxed, documentary style and all the photos are yours to keep once the shoot is wrapped to use for your own promotional and personal purposes. if you'd like to see examples of the kind of work we do, please check out www.cavanimages.com/gallery. you can see my personal work at www.lweatherbeephotography.tumblr.com.

If you're interested in showing off your handiwork, or having some nice photos of your chickens/family, this is a great opportunity. Please email me at the address listed below.

Thank you very much!

Lisa Weatherbee
lisa@lweatherbee.com