addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Just Food City Chicken Meetup NYC Message Board Media Inquiries + Research Projects: Make your hens famous, support the movement › Looking for Avid Chicken Raisers to Interview

Looking for Avid Chicken Raisers to Interview

Lisa F.
user 9269278
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 1
Hi All,

I'm hoping that you can help me out. I'm a journalism student looking to do a story for a class on urban chicken farming in and around NYC. I'm looking for someone who I can interview and get some really valuable information from about this trend. You can either be someone who raises chickens in a community farm or in your own backyard or rooftop. The aim of my story is really to see if this is taking NYC somewhere better in terms of health, food and the way we get our food. You can email me at LisaFraserL@gmail.com and we can discuss it further. I hope that someone out there can help me out.

Thank you!
--Lisa
A former member
Post #: 205
Hey Lisa,

If you want some information at the national level please contact me.

Thanks,

Chicken Whisperer, Host
"Backyard Poultry with the Chicken Whisperer"
The only nationally broadcast radio show about keeping backyard poultry!