addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
HI,
I have 8 chicks that need a home. They are young, but not newly hatched. They are about the size of a fist.
If you want them, please contact me. They need a good home NOW!
I can meet you in Manhattan during the day, or in the other boroughs, after work hours or the weekend.
I will give you personal information after you show interest. Sorry - don't want any crank calls about the chicken crossing the road.
Thanks.
A former member
Post #: 2
I cannot take them right now, but who knows, maybe someday. Can you tell us what breed and sex they are? Unknown?

Thanks.
Declan W.
user 9159062
Brooklyn, NY
did u find a home i may have someone for u if not
please call 646 284 0416 if thet still need home.

A former member
Post #: 1
if you don't find a home we could possibly take them. I would only keep the hens and send the roosters to a farm upstate, would that be alright with you? I am in brooklyn, though may be able to collect them from you in manhattan. thanks, fiona
A former member
HI Everybody,
Thanks for your interest. The chicks have been given away.
I will definitely keep you in mind if anything changes.