addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Just Food City Chicken Meetup NYC Message Board Chicken Classifieds › Baby chick donation!!

Baby chick donation!!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi there,

We are a school in Manhattan for children with special needs, primarly those with neurodevelopmental disorders such as Autism.

We started an egg incubation project for some of our younger classes which has resulted in the hatching of one chick (yesterday). There are others still in the incubator and we are hoping there might me some more hatching activity by the end of the day today, but if not, we will probably just have the one chick.

Our teachers who are involved in the program are looking to keep him (his name is Dion) for about a week or so and we are looking for a home for him after that.

I have some contacts at various farms, but we found this site and it seemed like a great idea and thought I would write to see if there was any interest.

Please write me back if you or someone you know might be interested! Thanks!