Christine H.
Poultrywriter
Cambria, CA
Post #: 1
is looking for a 'typical family with kids' keeping chickens in a suburban setting -- not strictly urban, but not so rural that chickens would be ordinary. Perhaps Staten Island or Long Island, North Jersey? If this description fits you or someone you know, please contact me through this list or by phone, (206) 459-2874. The crew plans to film the week of May 25-29, so please contact me ASAP. Thanks!
Maggie
magsrags
Staten Island, NY
Post #: 1
is looking for a 'typical family with kids' keeping chickens in a suburban setting -- not strictly urban, but not so rural that chickens would be ordinary. Perhaps Staten Island or Long Island, North Jersey? If this description fits you or someone you know, please contact me through this list or by phone, (206) 459-2874. The crew plans to film the week of May 25-29, so please contact me ASAP. Thanks!

I could make my family available. :<) This is a current video out on YouTube right now.
http://www.youtube.co...­
A former member
Post #: 5
I love that video!